Subject: Invitation to ESA Council on Ministerial Level 2025 – Bremen
From: Bär, Dorothee /M <[email-masked]>
To: "Erkki Keldo - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Paul Liias - MKM" <[email-masked]>,Kristel Tänover - MKM <[email-masked]>, "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2025 15:09:07 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister,

please find attached your official invitation to the ESA Council at
ministerial level 2025 in Bremen which will reach you by mail shortly.

Yours sincerely

Vanessa Janich

Head of the Minister’s Office
____________________________________
Minister's Office L11

Federal Ministry of Research, Technology and Space

Kapelle-Ufer 1, 10117 Berlin | Postal Address: 11055 Berlin
Phone: +49 30 18 57-5010 | Fax: +49 30 18 57-85010 |
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
 <https://www.bmftr.bund.de/> www.bmftr.bund.de |
<https://www.facebook.com/bmftr.de/> Facebook |
<https://www.instagram.com/bmftr_bund> Instagram |
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/bundesministerium-fuer-forschung-technolo
gie-und-raumfahrt> Linkedin |  <https://social.bund.de/@bmbf_bund>
Mastodon |  <http://www.x.com/bmftr_bund/> X |
<https://www.youtube.com/@bmftr_bund> Youtube

The protection of your data is important to us. For more information on
how we handle your personal data, please refer to our Statement on Data
Protection at
<https://www.bmbf.de/EN/Service/statement-on-data-protection/statement-on-
data-protection_node.html> www.bmftr.bund.de.